Making Positive Change at Work
Counselling can be a turning point in helping people at work as well as in their personal lives. A happier, healthier workforce is also a more productive one. A number of employers in Sheffield make use of our service by funding their employees to have short term counselling if they are off work due to personal issues such as stress, depression, or bereavement. This additional support can assist employees to find ways to cope with the issues they’re facing so that they can return to work. Here’s some recent feedback from a satisfied customer:
"Thanks very much for the counselling you gave our employee. He is very appreciative of the help you gave him to come out of the situation he was in and would recommend your organisation to others".
Ms K, Occupational Health Manager
Why choose us?
If you’re an employer considering using our service here’s why businesses and employees choose us:
• We’re easy to reach: conveniently based in the city centre.
• We have a straightforward system: a direct phone number to one named contact who can arrange counselling appointments.
• We’re responsive: a first appointment will be available in one to two weeks of contacting us.
• We’re flexible: appointments can be arranged around the working day e.g. daytime, evening and lunchtime, Monday to Saturday
• We’re affordable: a professional private practice that doesn’t cost the earth
• We’re person centred: our integrative approach draws on different techniques according to what’s right for the client.